Indian Women Making A Significance In The Medicine World
“Today is The International Women’s Day, and we all know that women are playing a much larger part in the development and innovation of any industry such as IT, Infrastructure, Arts, Journalism, Medicine and so on. Here we will talk about the role of female warriors of India who put their weight in Medical Industry and left an un-vanished mark. Anandibai Joshi and Kadambini Ganguly were the first women who were graduated from the foreign colleges in the 1990s in the medical field. They took their education in the field of western medicine. Now it’s been 125 years that women have started outnumbering men in every field of education and employment including medicine. Numbers speak that 51% admissions in the medical colleges were taken by the female candidates in the year 2014-15 and India have produced more than 4500 female doctors in past 5 years. So here we can say women are contributing same as the men in the field of Indian Healthcare Industry.”
Let’s shout out some of the great names of Indian soil who have created a remarkable presence in the medical world history.
- 1. Kadambini Ganguli- Kadambini Ganguli is one of the two, firstly, graduated women from foreign college in the 1990s. She was a famous physician and well trained in western medicine. The time, where even getting an education for a girl was not possible, she travelled all the way to abroad for educating herself in western medicine.
- 2. Anandi Bai Joshi- She is the first ever woman of Indian origin, who achieved a 2-year diploma in western medicine and later became a physicist for contributing her learning in the Indian Healthcare Industry. She is one of those honoured names who came out of the Indian paradoxy and created a significance for inspiring the women of the society.
- 3. Dr. Indira Hinduja- She is a famous and honoured Gynecologist and infertility specialist of India. She is the first person who, successfully, delivered first test tube baby in India at KEM hospital. She is providing her assistance to patients in the field of reproduction and infertility.
- 4. Dr. S Padmavati- She is the oldest cardiologist in India. Named as ‘God of Cardiology’ in India, she is still active and delivering her prominent services at the age of 100. She is the recipient of Padma Vibhushan the 2nd highest civilian award in India. She has worked for the various hospitals in India and around the world.
- 5. Dr Neemal Kler- One more recipient of Padma Bhushan, Dr Neelam Keller is a neonatologist providing her distinguished services to birth soil and abroad.
Some of prominent womans associated with us are making great contribution in Hair Transplantation Industry
Dr. Ruchi Shrivastava
MBBS – Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal, 1990
DGO – ICMCH College, Kolkata, 1994
Gynecologist & Hair Transplantation
Dr. Ruchi Shrivastava is MBBS and Cosmetic Dermatology by profession having very good experience of skin and hair related problems doing hair transplant surgery from last 7 years had involvement in more the 3000 hair transplant to his credits. She have performed hair transplant by various technique.(1)FUE , (2) Macro grafting, (3) Micro follicular grafts, (4) Single hair transplants (5) Body hair transplants as per the need of the patient.
113260 Maharashtra Medical Council, 2012
Contribution & Speciality
A) Wastage Rate- One of the most complex problem hair transplant surgeon faces during surgery is wastage of hair follicle . Dr Ruchi has been expert in extract the hair follicle in best way possible that her wastage rate is only 2 ro 4 % and 95 to 99 % Hair follicle is transplanted successfully as a result patients results are very good .
B) Speed- Having more than 10 year experience in this industry Dr Ruchi extract hair follicle much speedly than a normal surgeon takes 3 hour , Dr ruchi completes extract process in 1 hour.
C) Accuracy- Hair Transplant is not only a science but also an art. Right direction of hair follicle can enhance your look or damage too. It is perfect hand responsible for transplant follicle in perfect way. Dr Ruchi has been known for her accurate & precise surgical hair restoration .